Sabtu, 31 Desember 2016 - 0 komentar

NEW YEAR EVE'S 2017

Sup people. its been a long that I never post about anything.

Here we are again, to begin the new year.

Technically I always do this kind of post for every new year's eve.
I did the 2016 post last year, and I kept doing it 

So today, as the regular new year's eve i always start with going to theViharaa and then pray.
But for this time, I didnt do it :(
It's not because i don't want or Im not put an effort for it.
I did, 
I came to the vihara and it has been locked.
So i feel something strange for this new year's eve.
then I think I will just pray at my home and I hope there is no different if I do it sincerely.

At my least post about 2016 New Year, I found something that very very killed me like i can't imagine how 
can I say "New Year's Revolution" and thank God now I know it supposed to be "RESOLUTION" 
not "REVOLUTION" 

damnnn.


And what's my new year resolution?

I just want to love myself more and built a good relation with my own, and improve the 'selflove'
Honestly this 2016 has been so rough to me, there's a lot of tears,pain,stress andddd THE OTHERS 

I can't even know what's going on with me on 2016. 
I felt depressing, and had suicide thought. 

IM SO FUCKED UP. AND I HOPE I REALLY REALLY HOPE

THAT I COULD TROUGH EVERYTHING WITH MY OWNSELF.
I lose myself, I could say that I hate everything about 2016.

BUT when I think again, in this 2016
I also found the answer and I know what's my weakness.


SO i didn't expect everything going to well in this 2017.

Cause i know, nothing is perfect. EVERYTHING HAS IT OWNS PROBLEM.

and what should I react about that?

I need to strengthen myself, that I could trough every problem.

and when I could love my self.

I hope I could be extended my love and my kindness 
to everyone.


Happy new year everyone.

Wish the best for us.

I hope my family always happy no matter what will happen, and may the healthiness always be with us.




God bless us ABUNDANTLY


"Life isn't aout getting and having, it's about giving and being"





0 komentar: