Minggu, 01 Maret 2015 - 0 komentar

Long time no see

Oh hello, its been a long time to not open an internet on my notebook.
hahaha i miss this blog, everytime i open this blog and see my old stuff, omg
i just feel like WTF thats my life is better or getting worse? cause i miss that moment
that i ever write down here. hard to say that my SMP moment it was my WONDERFUL
moment i wish i could back to that time. and also my english is so bad like i used "THAT THAT THAT" too much, i dont know why but my grammar is fucking retard. BUT

dont give a shit of that << that..

maybe for this time while i writting this, i might feel so lonely, have a bad day feels guilty feel uncomfortable and nonsense, even i do not do anything. i miss someone who never get back here, i need someone i mean idk i need my happiness like when i was SMP . i lost my passion to through this life, maybe once in a day i think about a suicide? ohh my gosh no no no its scared me out

JUST KIDDING SERIOUSLY, I NEVER THINK to suicide

im bored now.
so thats why i open blog?
write a shit
on my blog
huh.


my life is getting worse


I THINK.

0 komentar: