Kamis, 20 Januari 2011 - , 0 komentar

~Bad day~

very disappointed. This is my worst days where when I play basketball vs. SMP6. but they do not they play rough sprotif me one of their victims. I am encouraged and fell, my head was bruised and badly! until finally my mother came to school.
My mother said: you do not play basketball again.
I was very disappointed and felt very angry I wanted to take revenge on SMP6 because I was not allowed to play basketball again.

My prayer: please god was your child who is facing a very severe trial, I do not blame anyone. I know this is a temptation from you but please god please give me strength. and could play basketball again, basketball is my life! whenever it comes I hope I can get back to playing basketball again, thank god I love my god

0 komentar: